TOGETHER AGAINST CORONA
In the Great Orangery, the health and safety of our guests and employees are a top priority. Therefore, we closely monitor the situation regarding corona virus every day and keep in touch with the responsible authorities. We are looking forward to welcoming you as guests again and have therefore taken preventive measures recommended by the responsible authorities to make events as safe as possible.
The following protective measures have already been implemented:
- Hourly disinfection of all work surfaces and handles
- Disinfection dispensers around the building
- Hygiene rules and regulations in all rest rooms
- Minimum distance of 1.50 meters
We think better save than sorry and take further action as stated below:
Before starting to work our employees must submit a written statement that they don´t show any symptoms that may indicate a coronavirus infection. Our employees receive a daily instruction regarding any update of infection and hygiene regulations. During the event there´s one employee present that is responsible for compliance with all hygiene regulations and continuous disinfection.
These measures will be continuously adapted, expanded and improved in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. Our employees and service providers are regularly informed about the measures for disease prevention.
While enjoying our events we would kindly ask you to
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Make sure that you keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth
- Use a handkerchief to cough or sneeze. If this is not available, use the crook of your arm
- Avoid large crowds as a risk patient
- If you discover having flu-like symptoms please stay at home and reschedule your concert visit
- Pay attention to your environment and act accordingly using common sense
The current situation is as new and unexpected for us as it is for you, therefore we apologize for any inconvenience these rules may cause and ask for your patience and good will.
If there´s any more questions please feel free to contact us any time. We wish you a wonderful concert experience at Great Orangery.