Measures for Hygiene and Protection
We look forward to welcoming you again. On this page we have summarized the most important information about your visit. The page is regularly updated by us in accordance with the currently available resolutions by the Berlin Senate. Please note that the provisions in the hygiene rules can change at short notice before the start of the event.
The Berlin Senate does not currently specify any hygiene measures for attending an event. Nevertheless, we maintain certain hygiene measures in our house to protect your health and ours.
While enjoying our events we would kindly ask you to
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Make sure that you keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth
- Use a handkerchief to cough or sneeze. If this is not available, use the crook of your arm
- Avoid large crowds as a risk patient
- If you discover having flu-like symptoms please stay at home and reschedule your concert visit
- Pay attention to your environment and act accordingly using common sense
If there´s any more questions please feel free to contact us any time. We wish you a wonderful concert experience at Great Orangery.