1) Personal data
Personal data are such individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable for establishing a reference to a person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details etc. Personal data can thus be used to determine the identity of a person.
2) Collection, processing and use of personal data
For the use of the above mentioned websites it is basically not necessary to disclose personal data. If you provide personal data, this is always done voluntarily by you. In certain cases, your name, address and any other personal details may be required if you wish to use, order and/or purchase the services and goods offered on the website, some of which are subject to a charge, so that Orangerie Berlin GmbH or its respective cooperation partners can also provide, deliver and process the services, services and goods that you have requested or ordered. These include, for example: - Purchase of tickets, articles and vouchers - Ordering the newsletter - Access to areas requiring registration / login - Participation in competitions - Services, services and goods provided by cooperation partners of
Orangerie Berlin GmbH or other third parties are offered via the above-mentioned websites and where Orangerie Berlin GmbH merely mediates the conclusion of the corresponding contract between the provider and user.
3) In the case of services for which the provision of personal data is required, you will be explicitly informed of the data required. Orangerie Berlin GmbH or its cooperation partners will treat the data collected in this process with the strictest confidentiality and use it solely in connection with the purpose for which you have provided the data. For other purposes, the personal data you have provided will only be processed and used if you as the user have expressly consented to this or if processing and use is legally permitted even without consent. Your express consent is required, for example, if Orangerie Berlin GmbH wishes to use your telephone and/or e-mail data for advertising and marketing purposes (e.g. to inform you about interesting offers and new products). Once you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time with immediate effect vis-à-vis Orangerie Berlin GmbH. If necessary, please write to Orangerie Berlin GmbH's postal or e-mail address given in the respective imprint The relevant legal provisions, in particular those of the Federal Data Protection Act, the Berlin Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act, are observed in the collection, processing and use of data.
4) Data transfer to third parties
Your personal data made available on the above-mentioned websites will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will only be transferred to third parties if you have expressly consented to this transfer of data if the transfer is necessary for the use, implementation and / or processing (delivery, payment processing, etc.) of the services, goods and services offered and used, ordered and / or purchased by you (e.g. to subcontractors, agents, cooperation partners and / or other third parties) if there is a legal, judicial or official obligation if it is necessary to prevent improper use of the services and services offered.
This website uses so-called session-related cookies. A cookie is a small text file that your web browser stores in your temporary Internet cache together with the data actually requested from the Internet, so that all user functions can be realized over the entire offer of a provider. The cookie loses its validity at the end of the browser's lifetime. If you visit the website again, a new cookie is created. If you deactivate the cookies in your web browser, you will generally still be able to use the offers of this website without any restrictions.
6) Use, deletion, retention periods
Orangerie Berlin GmbH uses the data you provide to fulfil and process the contract for the purchase of admission tickets. In this context, Orangerie Berlin GmbH uses the data to inform you, among other things, about the performance you have booked, any changes to the programme or travel arrangements. If Orangerie Berlin GmbH has received your address or email address in connection with the purchase of an admission ticket, Orangerie Berlin GmbH may also use this data for direct advertising for other performances of Orangerie Berlin GmbH, unless you have objected to this use. Such objection is possible at any time and can be addressed to: Orangerie Berlin GmbH, Berliner Residenz Konzerte, Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin, Tel. +49 (0)30 25 810 35 - 01, email@example.com. Once your customer account in the Orangerie Berlin GmbH ticket system has been completely deleted, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after the tax and commercial law retention periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. According to §§ 247 AO, 257 HGB, booking vouchers are to be stored for ten years and business letters for six years. When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address is used exclusively for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The cancellation is possible at any time.
7) Ticket shops
In principle, the user can visit the offer of the above-mentioned websites and ticket shops without leaving personal data. However, the use of all functionalities of the connected ticket shops is only possible after the user has registered. For this purpose, the user must provide his name, address, telephone number and email address. Orangerie Berlin GmbH as the operator of the web shops processes the user's personal data in compliance with the data protection regulations applicable to the contract. The data will be collected, processed and used by Orangerie Berlin GmbH in an automated procedure to the extent necessary for the establishment, arrangement or amendment of the contractual relationship. Orangerie Berlin GmbH will use the telephone number to contact you by telephone in the event of any problems arising in the course of payment processing (e.g. delay in making a payment to Orangerie Berlin GmbH, return debit note, incorrect bank details). Orangerie Berlin GmbH is entitled to transfer this data to third parties commissioned by it to carry out the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contracts concluded. Orangerie Berlin GmbH will not pass on the user's data to third parties unless the user has given his or her express consent to do so or if the purchase is on account (see point 8 below). The user can revoke his or her consent at any time without giving Orangerie Berlin GmbH any reason.
Shortly before the event for which the user has purchased a ticket, Orangerie Berlin GmbH will, if necessary, send the user further information about this event (e.g. directions and parking facilities) by e-mail. Following the event in question, Orangerie Berlin GmbH KG will, if necessary, ask the user by e-mail for an assessment of this event; participation in this survey is of course voluntary. For these services, the information mentioned above under 1 will be processed.
The information received in connection with the purchase of a ticket will also be used to (1) send the user the newsletter, (2) inform the user in the future if the same or similar events as those for which the user has purchased a ticket are taking place, and (3) remind existing customers and newsletter subscribers by e-mail of the uncompleted order in the event that an order process is cancelled, provided the user has not objected to this. Non-customers will only receive the newsletter if they register for it. At the user's request, Orangerie Berlin GmbH will inform the user by e-mail as soon as new event dates for the concerts selected by the user are available. Note: The user can object to the use of the data for these purposes at any time, e.g. in his customer account, in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. Users who have actively registered for the newsletter can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with effect for the future using the above-mentioned methods.
8) The user can access and change the data stored for the purpose of using Orangerie Berlin GmbH at any time via his user account. If the user's data is to be permanently deleted, it is sufficient to notify Orangerie Berlin GmbH accordingly. It should be noted that, under certain circumstances, certain personal data may only be deleted after a certain period of time due to legal or contractual obligations to retain data. In this case, the data concerned will be blocked until deletion.
9) In order to make the Ticket Shop's offer as convenient as possible for the user, so-called cookies are used. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the user's hard disk. Cookies are used for the so-called shopping cart function as well as for the compilation of statistics on the use of the Ticket Shop in order to constantly improve the offer for the User. Orangerie Berlin GmbH does not use any technologies that link information obtained through cookies with user data in order to determine the user's identity. In principle, the Ticket Shop can also be used without cookies, but this may lead to limited functionality of the Ticket Shop. Web browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies generally or in relation to each individual case.
Orangerie Berlin GmbH will use your IP address to the extent necessary for the technical provision of the website. In addition, Orangerie Berlin GmbH will store your IP address for security reasons for a maximum of seven working days in order to ensure the stability and operational reliability of the IT systems used and to prevent or track their misuse.
10) Within the offer of this ticket shop there may be links to the pages of other providers. As Orangerie Berlin GmbH has no influence on these websites, the user is advised to inquire about any data protection information that Orangerie Berlin GmbH may have provided on these websites. Orangerie Berlin GmbH accepts no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
11) The ticket shop provides so-called social plug-ins of the social network facebook.com. The operator of the network is Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter "Facebook"). When calling up a page of the ticket shop that contains a social plugin (e.g. the Like button), the user's browser establishes a connection to the Facebook servers and the content required for the social plugins is loaded, provided the user clicks the "Activate Social Media" button beforehand. Facebook receives the web address of the ticket shop called up by the user, the date and time of the call and the IP address of the user. If the user is logged in to Facebook at the same time, Facebook can assign the page visit to the user's Facebook account. If the user presses the Like button in the ticket shop, this information is also transmitted to Facebook and stored there. If the user of the Ticket Shop is not a member of Facebook, it is still possible for Facebook to find out and store the corresponding IP address, provided the user clicks the "Activate Social Media" button. Orangerie Berlin GmbH has no influence on the content of the plug-ins and the transmission of information to Facebook. The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as the relevant rights and setting options for protecting the user's privacy, can be found in the Facebook data protection guidelines (to be found at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php).
12) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on the user's computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. Orangerie Berlin GmbH has also added the code "anonymizeIP" to the Google Analytics on this website. This ensures that the user's IP address is masked so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Furthermore, the user can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to his use of the website (including IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, the user can also prevent Google Analytics from recording the data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will then be set, which will prevent the future collection of the user's data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for this website and is stored on the user's device. If the user deletes the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie must be set again.
Orangerie Berlin GmbH also uses Google Analytics to evaluate data from double-click cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. If the user does not wish this to happen, this can be deactivated via the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.de/settings/ads/).
13) In order to exclude misunderstandings and disruptions in payment transactions, Orangerie Berlin GmbH reserves the right, in the case of SEPA direct debit payments, to evaluate information on previous payment behaviour at the ticket shops operated by Orangerie Berlin GmbH and to obtain creditworthiness information based on mathematical-statistical methods from SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden. Furthermore, it is pointed out that for the purpose of deciding on the establishment, execution or termination of contractual relationships within the framework of risk management, probability values for the future behaviour of the user are collected or used in individual cases and that address data may also be used to calculate these probability values.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the collection of your information on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics
Information, deletion, blocking
You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing, as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
The Internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit us.
You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to allow cookies only in individual cases, to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type/ browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. We reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.